WITHDRAWAL FUND METHOD
|USD 10||1 Business Day||Bank Fees|
Notes to consider before making a withdrawal:
- All withdrawal requests submitted will be instantly reflected in the clients’ trading account as pending withdrawals and amounts will be deducted from your MT4 accounts.
- Redex Markets does not charge any internal fees for deposits or withdrawals. However, please note payments to and from overseas banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer fees from either party which are independent of Redex Markets. Any such fees will be the responsibility of the client. Please ensure you read our full Transaction Terms & Conditions and Fee Schedule.
- Due to AML / CTF laws, Redex Markets cannot deposit funds to third parties. All money withdrawn from your account must go to a bank account in the same name as your Redex Markets trading account.
- All withdrawal requests are processed Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm (+8 GMT). Requests received after 7 pm will be processed on the next business day. Please note that our bank cut off time is 4 PM (+8 GMT) and withdrawals processed after this time will not leave our bank account till next business day.
- All withdrawal requests are processed according to the funding source of origination. For example a deposit is made via Debit/Credit Card; then a subsequent withdrawal request is received. The amount of funds sent back to the relevant Debit/Credit Card, when a withdrawal request is received, may not exceed the original amount deposited from same. Any profits made in excess of the deposited amount will be transferred to the nominated bank account; which must be held in the same name as your trading account.
- Debit/Credit Card withdrawal can only be used for the deposit amount made using a Debit/Credit Card.
- Debit/Credit Card refunds can take between 3 – 5 business days from the date of processing to appear on your statement.
- All initial withdrawal requests must be verified for safety and security by provision of a bank statement; which includes account holder information and bank details. We will not accept deposits or withdrawals made under a different name to the registered trading account.
- Clients acknowledge that Redex Markets does not guarantee a recall of a financial transaction under any circumstances and that Redex Markets is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of providing incorrect instructions or bank details.
- Clients acknowledge that they may be required to provide information on the source(s) of the deposit(s) and/or the Clients’ wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request and agree to provide all information required Redex Markets. Redex Markets reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request where a Client does not provide all required information, and/or where Redex Markets has reasonable concerns that doing so may result in breaches of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations (AML/CTF Laws).
- Redex Markets reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed.
- Redex Markets reserves the right to refuse a withdrawal request if the trading account is subject to a charge-back investigation.
- Redex Markets cannot guarantee a recall of a financial transaction due to incorrect information provided by clients and any losses suffered as results will be the liability of the client.
- As per our risk management procedures, Redex Markets will only process withdrawal/refunds back to the source of the original deposit and or in the proportion in which deposits where made from those sources.